Monday, May 14, 2018

Unit 8 My city


This is my town. I live in Cartagena near the coast, in the south of Spain. In Cartagena there are a lot of things to do. For example, do you like archaeology? Then, you can visit its beautiful Roman theatre. Do you like shopping? There are lots of shops in the city centre. Do you like tapas? There are some tapas bars near the port. There is only one problem. There is a lot of traffic. Well, and Cartagena can be a noisy and polluted town.

What about your town? Do you live in a town or in a village? Are there a lot of activities to do there?

Now read this tale and answer the question at the end of the story.

Around my neighbourhood


Try now these activities about use of English.


In town 
There is/ are 

There was/ were I
There was/ were II

Finally, enjoy this video and practise your pronunciation. After that, you can talk about your place and write your answers on the chat below.

No comments: